Please read the terms and condition below
Complete the booking form or contact us
Or of course you can send it by post to:
Crown Wedding Car Hire
Terms And Conditions
- Once we receive your booking form and deposit, we will confirm the booking in writing with you. The balance must be paid in full three weeks before the date of the wedding.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No smoking is permitted in any of our vehicles.
- Damage by customers. Customers must note that they are liable for any damage caused to our vehicles, or any loss of any of property belonging to Crown Classic Car Hire.
- The maximum number of passengers to be carried at any one time is four in the Model A fords, and three in the Morris Minors.
- We will arrive in plenty of time to pick you to take you to your destination, but we accept no responsibility for delays however caused i.e. unforeseen traffic conditions. (We are glad to say we have never arrived late for a wedding.)
- All cars are fitted with seatbelts for your safety, Please make sure you use these at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the client to verify the dates, times and addresses are correct on the booking form.
- Please take our assurance that we at Crown Classic Car Hire will do all-possible to make your wedding go as smoothly as possible.
- This is one condition that we put on our selves, we only take one booking per car per day, so there is no rushing about on the most important day of your life.